Friday, February 12, 2010

It was the Best of Times; It was the Worst of Times...

I began this week with my toughest (and best) run since starting my program! I was pumped! I was on a high. And somewhere between Monday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon, I flat-lined. If you look in my planner, you'll notice that I had the worst workout week since September. I am a tracker. In other words, in order for me to lose or maintain weight I either need to keep a food log or an exercise log. In fear of becoming obsessive (again), I have opted to put cutsie little stickers in my date book on the days I work out. On my best weeks, of which there were many, I worked out five times. On my worst weeks, of which there was only one, I worked out twice. (Not counting the week of Christmas where I worked out a whopping zero times.) Anyway, the week that started out sure to be PURE FIYAH quickly sizzled out. Unless something major shifts in my energy level and enthusiasm, I am sure to spend tomorrow morning in the bed (and not on the track). In fact, I'm not even going to front like I'm going to be 'bout it. Monday's flower sticker will be all by its lonesome.

It was the best of times; It was the worst of times... But watch out, next week I'm sure to get back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment