Saturday, February 13, 2010

Graduation Days...

Yesterday I was going through some of the "stuff" I've collected over the years: journals, photos, fliers, art pieces, and I came across the following photos. The first one is from Lincoln School's kindergarten graduation in 1981 (that's me, Bruce, and my cousin Priscilla). The second flick is from Rye Country Day School's High School Graduation in 1994 (posing alongside Courtney and Rosa). The last photo was taken the morning of my graduation from NYU in 1998 (although I technically graduated in '99, I walked in '98 thanks to the compassion of Dean Linda Vega). I'm missing flicks from my 6th grade graduation, 8th grade graduation, and my Howard U graduation. I'm sure they are floating around somewhere...

These photos remind me that no matter how tough the next few months are, no matter how uncertain I am about what happens on May 16th and beyond, that not only can I make it, but that there is a work for me to do when I am done here at Drew.




No comments:

Post a Comment