Friday, February 11, 2011

iPad App of the Week

The app of the week, one that I've had for a few weeks now, has made a huge difference in my life. It is The Gratitude Journal by the Happy Tapper. The Psalmist declared, "So thank God for his marvelous love, for his miracle mercy to the children he loves" (Psalm 107:8).







This app give me a place to record all that I am grateful to God for. My entries range from my awesome worship and my wonderful hubby to some slamming Brussels sprouts I made and an on-time phone call from a friend. Taking the time to write out what I am grateful for allows me to put my life in perspective, to see just how good God has been to me, and to be mindful of all of the amazing people in my life. In fact, it was my gratitude journal that got me through the day with the crazy tow truck driver!

Each day is a separate entry, so you can scroll through a week or a month and see all of the things you have to be grateful for. It allows you to post a picture at the top, something related to what you are grateful for. It also allows you to rate your day. As a child of God, even when all hell seems to be breaking loose, every day is a four or five star day after I've recorded all of the many people and things I am grateful for. The main reason I love this journal is because there is no place for negativity, despair, or defeat...only positive thoughts, hope, and victory!

Truly, you do not need an iPad to keep a gratitude journal. Whether or the iPad, or in a spiral notebook, write down those things you are grateful for. It is sure to remind you just how blessed you are.

- Posted using BlogPress on the fiercest device ever...the iPad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment