Monday, April 4, 2011

iPad App of the Week

I know, I know...

I hear you: Thursday came and went...no iPad App of the Week. Friday came and went...still no iPad App of the Week. For crying out loud, it's Monday already and you haven't blessed/annoyed us with a new iPad App! What gives?

Well, since you asked, the truth is that I've been so caught up playing Scrabble that my other gaming apps are probably jealous. UNO doesn't stand a chance. Mancala doesn't do it for me like it used to. And who wants to play Solitaire by yourself when you can play Scrabble with Facebook friends? Huh? Huh? Huh?

So, as an act of transparency and authenticity, the iPad App if the week is Scrabble. Again. It really is that good!



- Posted using BlogPress on the fiercest device ever...the iPad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment