Friday, September 3, 2010

Tag! You're it!

I have always loved a good game of tag! And so, when LC over at Loving Me tagged me to answer a few questions about myself, my blog, and my style, I took off running....

1.What inspired you to start a blog and share your style with the world?


I am a writer. I have been a writer since I was five years old. I love to share my words, because I think words matter. As for my style, well, I am excited to share that as it develops.



2. If you dumped your handbag right this second, what contents would fall out of your makeup bag?


Nars All-in-One Bronzer Stick (Palm Beach), Nars Blush (Taos), Bobbi Brown Lipstick (Black Garnet), Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow (Black Berry), Bobbi Brown Kohl Pencil (Black), Med-ex lip balm, a couple of make-up brushes, wedges, and some lint.


3. Which celebrity do you wish you had on speed dial to call for shopping dates?


I’m not sure that I would want a celebrity to call—I have FABULOUS girlfriends who have no problem closing down the mall with me. But, given my newfound fascination with dresses and developing my signature style, I’d have to say first lady Michelle Obama.


4. Favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor.


Chubby Hubby. I mean, really, who thinks to put pretzels, fudge, and peanut butter in one container?


5. What are you most looking forward to pulling out of your closet this fall?


I always love pulling out my turquoise leather jacket and my funky scarves!


6. Describe your personal style in three words.


Funky, Sweet, and Sophisticated.


7. What are you currently rocking on your iPod?


There is so much, but my favorite playlist, one that makes me feel like a woman when I am working out, has The Commodores, Anthony Hamilton, Bilal, Michael Jackson, Soul II Soul, Prince, Aretha Frnaklin, Jill Scott, Lauryn Hill, Mary J. Blige, De la Soul, and Dwele.



8. What's your favorite way to mix high-end items with low-budget pieces?


My favorite way? Mixing high-end and low-budget items is my only way.



I tag Kem over at Loverly Notions… She hasn't blogged in a while but maybe this will bring her out of blogging hibernation!

No comments:

Post a Comment