Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ixnay the Weetsay Eatay...

I was up until well after 1am. I woke this morning shortly before 6am. Not cool. If you know me well, you know that I require eight hours of sleep in order to function. Quiet as kept, anything less than seven hours and I'm not a pleasant person to be around. Add skipping breakfast to that mix and you've got a recipe for disaster. 

Initially I attributed my sleeplessness to something else. Perhaps there was a lil bit of that factored in, but then I remembered that I had not one, but two glasses of sweet tea yesterday. Plus I had a brownie at dinner. I've gone almost a month without coffee or other caffeinated sodas. I've had wee bits of chocolate here and there. In other words, I gave myself the equivalent of an intravenous slow drip of caffeine. I'm sure I'll have the bags under my eyes,  later, to prove it.

Note to self, stay away from the Sweet Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment