Sunday, October 12, 2008


Today I revisited a journal from last year. Revisitng my words allows me to revisit myself. What a long way I've come. Bless the Lord!

That part of my post was originally sent from my mobile phone. Since then I've cooked dinner for friends, ran a few errands, shot the breeze with my roommate with Manny Rivera was at bat (whatever that means) and sat down to my computer to do homework (which is being put off for blogging).

Last week was reading week. I had high hopes of blogging. I did get some rest. I managed to get a fair amount of work done. I also had an opportunity to drive into Harlem and visit the Studio Museum with some of my girlfriends from school and my niece, K. Nichole. 

I took this picture this morning before heading to church this morning. Just in case some of you forgot what I look like,lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment